E-code (from “education for continuous development”) is a non-profit association established for developing and delivering needed and innovative educational activities for adults and youth. Our aim is to offer educational activities unique by its content, methodology and geographic coverage. That is why our offer of educational activities includes e-learning courses, intensive trainings, workshops but also traditional forms of education or working opportunities contributing to development of specific skills of individuals involved in our activities.
Web site: www.e-code.sk
E-Code aims to contribute to human development through the use and promotion of the most progressive teaching methodologies:
- ICT supported learning,
- distance learning and e-learning,
- interactive forms of classical education.
- providing flexible forms of tailored education in areas with identified market needs and areas with low market attractiveness,
- combating the digital divide through education,
- protection of environment through educational activities,
- entrepreneurial spirit development.
Fields of Activities
- tourism development,
- environmental issues,
- methodology of education,
- reinforcing links between education and working life,
- entrepreneurship education,
- project development and management,
- active citizenship.